• LOGIN
  • 购物车里没有产品

Classic lines from ‘Catain America’ in Chinese

Here comes Captain America again! No matter whose side you are on, let's review some classic lines from Captain America: Civil War in Chinese:

美国队长又来啦!无论你代表的是哪一对,我们都一起来回顾下一些《美国队长:内战》中经典的台词中文版吧:


Natasha: "Looking over your shoulder should be second nature."

黑寡妇:随时保持警惕应该是我们的第二天性。

Sam: "Anyone ever tell you you're a little paranoid?"

猎鹰:有没有人说过你有点疑神疑鬼啊?

Natasha: "Not to my face. Why, did You Hear Something?"

黑寡妇:没有人当面说过。为什么要这么问?是不是有谁说过?


Tony: "If we can't accept limitations, we're no better than the bad guys."

钢铁侠:如果我们不接受约束,那和恶棍有什么区别。

Steve: "We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody, but you don't give up."

美队:我们是在尽全力解救更多的人。有时不是每个人都能被救,但我们不会放弃。

Steve: "He said 'Bucky' and suddenly I was that 16-year-old boy from Brooklyn again."

美队:他一说"巴基",我又突然变回了那个16岁的布鲁克林男孩。

Steve: "Sorry, Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice. But he's my friend."

美队:对不起,托尼。你知道的,但凡有其他选择我都不会这样做。但他是我的朋友。

Tony: "So was I."

钢铁侠:我曾经也是。

Peter Parker: I can't go to Germany.

蜘蛛侠:我不能去德国。

Tony Stark: Why not?

钢铁侠:为什么不能?

Peter Parker: I've got homework!

蜘蛛侠:我要写作业!

Falcon: "I don't know how many fights you've been on, but there's not usually this much talking."

猎鹰:我不知道你打过几次架,但一般来说没人讲这么多废话。

Falcon: "Tiny dude is big now!"

猎鹰:小不点现在成奥特曼了!

Iron Man: "Who's speaking?"

钢铁侠:谁在说话?

Ant-Man: "It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days."

蚁人:你的良心。很久没和它对过话了吧。

Black Widow: "Are we still friends?"

黑寡妇:我们还是朋友吗?

Hawkeye: "That depends on how hard you hit me."

鹰眼:得看你打得狠不狠了。

Tony: "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart!"

钢铁侠:我在试图阻止你把联盟搞得四分五裂!

Steve: You did that when you signed."

美队:你签条约时就已经搞散了。

The article is translated and editted by Chinlingo. Please indicate the source (info.chinlingo.com) for any use, reproduction or transfer. 

本文由Chinlingo编译后发布,如需转载,请标明来源:info.chinlingo.com.

Share this
2016-06-21

0 responses on "Classic lines from 'Catain America' in Chinese"

    Leave a Message

    Copyright ©right 2024 Chinlingo Inc. All rights reserved.  闽ICP备15003609号-2 闽公网安备 35020302035673号
    This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site. Switch to a production site key to remove this banner.